Thursday, December 18, 2008

twofer is such a strange word.

Hokay, I've got a twofer today. Last night was a pretty productive night. I finished an illustration that I'd been working on for the last couple of days, And I decided to practice making textures by painting in photoshop, but It quickly descended into an all out psychedelic wheredidthatcomefrom?.

Dear Hunters,

I don't really know what to say about this one, just that it fell together really quickly towards the end. I feel like I'm finally starting to get comfortable with lighting without reference. I double posted this one, but it still counts as one. Don't worry I'm not cheating.



This one I promise wasn't intended to be this psychedelic. I started out from a macro photo of a rusted out barrel. I was going to practice creating texture by recreating the photograph, but I just started doodling after like half an hour or so. I was having probably too much fun with the circles.

No comments: