- Alot of things have changed in my life in the last month. Them being:
- I started summer vacation, i.e: I went from structured, organized projects to not structured, organized projects.
- After that I was laid off from my job (really?! laid off? I'm too young for this.)
- Spent alot of time between then and the beginning of last week frantically looking for a job. <-- Alot of pressure.
- I spent my off time from that working on a project that was (until recently) seemingly endless and extraordinarily daunting. (now its just BIG)
- Starting my new job, and adjusting to the time warp. (I sit in a dark room, in front of a computer for 8 hours, and I never know if its going to be light or dark outside.
- All the aforesaid really--really freaked me out.
- My expectations have grown faster than my abilities.
- I've not been trying terribly hard, then getting unsatisfactory results, so I give up. <-- I really, really need to fix this one.
- I've been feeling anti-social.
Monday, June 16, 2008
If I thought with my mouth, I'd be a poet... in an asylum
I've been in a massive creative block lately, and the following is a list of reasons I think may be causing it: