Thursday, December 11, 2008

Okay.. Slow down, breathe, its time to get kickin.


Ok, so save for a few loose ends, school is done, and I've got high hopes for the coming month. Firstly, I'd like to state that I've got plenty that I want to do; one of them is to actualize my intentions of getting comfortable with, and maintaining this blog on a regular basis. Secondly, what I want to do is keep the drawing/painting coming at a regular pace, which I will keep this blog informed of as I go by having there be an average of one image per day through the break. Gradually I'm going to up the ante, but for the time being, this is it. Its go time!



Here we are, my final assignment in my Illustration in the Market Class. The prompt was to create a poster for a band of our choosing, which I chose a great dubstep artist who goes by Burial. The techniques used were very new to me, and I feel like I did a great deal of experimenting with this image. Its an interesting style. I think I'll explore this more in the future. What do you think?

I can't help but think that the blogger dialogue for attaching images is horrible.
Over and out
–Sigourney

2 comments:

will said...

Type looks good, yo.

Ellie said...

Yes, this format IS terrible for attaching images!! Nice piece, Luke. I miss comics class.